Third Rail Creative is a creative problem-solving agency located on historic Congress Avenue in downtown Austin. Our roots are digital, and we partner with clients to deliver purposeful advertising and marketing solutions that help them grow. We believe big ideas come from everywhere and everyone, and collaborative culture thrives when everyone feels free to contribute.
Third Rail Creative is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to our team. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Our goal is to promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion not only within our company but in the content we produce for our clients.
Please let us know if adjustments or assistance are needed during the application or interview process. Also, please feel free to note which pronouns you use when applying.
Visit our site to learn more about our team.
Primary responsibilities include managing day-to-day project deliverables and communicating the progress of your assigned accounts to ensure expectations are met. The Account Coordinator must have the ability to manage the workflow of projects with the strategic guidance of the Account Executives and Account Director as needed. The Account Coordinator will build and maintain solid working relationships directly with clients and take on select internal agency initiatives.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and clients to define success criteria and report against these metrics throughout the campaign/project life cycle
- Track the current status of projects (rounds of feedback, versions, timelines, and budgets) and launch results
- Ensure each project maintains client goals and objectives
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, creative briefs, and proposals
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Proactively communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Attend to the needs of the client and continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Help draft new project estimates and statements of work
- Conduct occasional competitive research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in advertising, marketing or related field
- 1+ years of project management experience, preferably with marketing projects in an agency environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) and project management software
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization and detail-oriented
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
- Ability to work with different teams (other agencies, creatives, clients, publishing)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve, and function in a fast-moving environment
Third Rail Creative Benefits
- Beautiful, historic office space on Congress Ave.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Safe, supportive, and inclusive office environment
- Flexible paid vacation/sick leave
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K plan
- Monthly parking stipend for downtown parking
Third Rail Creative is working remotely during the pandemic. We plan on being back in our downtown office when it's safe for everyone. Accommodations can be made, on a case-by-case basis, for those who need to remain at home.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Please note the role ‘Account Coordinator’ in the subject line. Thank you for your interest!