Third Rail Creative is a creative problem-solving agency located on historic Congress Avenue in downtown Austin. Our roots are digital, and we partner with clients to deliver purposeful advertising and marketing solutions that help them grow. We believe big ideas come from everywhere and everyone, and collaborative culture thrives when everyone feels free to contribute.
Third Rail Creative is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to our team. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. It is our goal to promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion not only within our company but in the content we produce for our clients.
Please let us know if adjustments or assistance is needed during the application or interview process. Also, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Visit our site to learn more about our team.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our team. Our AEs build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and help manage internal initiatives. Core responsibilities include managing project deliverables, communicating with clients, and ensuring expectations are met. Ideal candidates have the ability to manage project workflow strategically with minimal tactical oversight. This new hire will have a dedicated Account Coordinator to help support day-to-day project management.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the client’s business
- Possess strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, and pivot when needed
- Write insightful creative briefs and direct the creative development process both internally and in a presentation to the client
- Collaborate with clients to define success criteria, reporting metrics, and optimization priorities
- Own the client review process to ensure that all project deliverables are of high quality and exceed expectations
- Lead client and internal meetings, presentations, project kick-offs, and post-project reviews
- Mentor, guide, and engage Account Coordinators
- Troubleshoot project obstacles and challenges by demonstrating creative problem-solving
- Build strong, trusting relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors, and contractors
- Work with client stakeholders to develop detailed project requirements for production teams
- Understand the fundamentals and follow the trends of digital and integrated marketing to help steward agency work in these domains
- Recommend ways to improve work processes and efficiencies
- Share and help demonstrate our core company values including integrity, leadership, and balance
- 3+ years of experience managing marketing projects ideally in an agency environment
- Experience working with financial clients preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in advertising, marketing, or a related field; not required
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Proactive and confident
- Creative problem-solving and critical thinking
- Multitasking and an ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and organization
- Cool under pressure and asks for help when needed
- Passion for high-quality work
Third Rail Creative Benefits:
- Beautiful, historic office space on Congress Ave
- Monthly and quarterly office outings
- Agency-sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Safe, supportive, and inclusive office environment
- Flexible paid vacation/sick leave
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K plan
- Monthly parking stipend for downtown parking
Third Rail Creative is working remotely during the pandemic. We plan on being back in our downtown office when it's safe for everyone. Accommodations can be made, on a case-by-case basis, for those who need to remain at home.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Please note the role and where you found the job description in the subject line.