Third Rail Creative is a full-service creative agency located on historic Congress Avenue in downtown Austin, Texas with strengths in digital marketing and strategic planning. With a client roster that has included national brands like Charles Schwab and Intuit, we are uniquely positioned to create compelling, creative digital work like no other agency.
Our culture is one built upon creativity and innovation, where big ideas come from any team member—strategists, directors, planners, managers, coordinators, developers. Come share your talent in an ego-free zone where the best ideas grow stronger.
Third Rail Creative is an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to promote diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion not only within our company but in the content we produce for our clients. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
Please contact email@example.com if assistance is needed during the application and interview process.
The Copywriter position requires a proven skill set in concepting and writing for campaigns that are strategically focused and innovative. This position requires knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within an advertising agency.
- Researching, concepting, and developing big ideas in advertising, social media, online content, and digital experiences
- Collaborating with other creative partners and account service team members to review and refine the creative approach
- Grasping a client’s business objectives, brand guidelines, and target audience to inform strong campaign executions
- Proofreading and ensuring all copy is functional, readable, and conforms to the client’s brand standards
- Presenting your work both internally and externally with clients, demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Fostering a culture of personal accountability, humility, mutual respect, open communication, and a shared passion for the work
- 3+ of experience in creative writing in an advertising agency
- Excellent conceptual abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize work effectively
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Journalism, English, Communications or a related field
Third Rail Creative Benefits:
- Beautiful, historic office space on Congress Ave.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Safe, supportive, and inclusive office environment
- Flexible paid vacation/sick leave
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K plan
- Paid parental leave plan
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly parking stipend for downtown parking
Third Rail Creative is working remotely during the pandemic. We plan on being back in our downtown office when it's safe for everyone. We prefer applicants who are currently in Austin but are willing to work with remote applicants.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.